If you are a manufacturer, supplier, dealer or importer of tools, equipment and plant looking to target the hire industry, there is no better opportunity than the Executive Hire Show to promote your products and services.
To be held 28th - 29th April 2021 at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry, the show provides the ultimate destination where Passionate Hirers Meet Innovative Suppliers.
Launched in 2007, the Executive Hire Show is brought to you by the respective title, Executive Hire News (EHN), which this year celebrates 48 years at the heart of the hire business.
EHN has a circulation of over 5,400 hire executive readers and enjoys an unrivalled reputation throughout the industry.
As an exhibitor at the Executive Hire Show 2021, in addition to your chosen Shell Scheme or Space only and a guaranteed audience of both the largest national hirers and well over four fifths of the UK independents, you will benefit from:
- National Visitor Campaign – visiting 806 hire depots and travelling over 21,000 miles with personal invites to the show
- Exhibitor ‘kick off’ meeting in February
- Invitation to enter the Innovation Trail
- Opportunity to highlight your latest developments in the NEW INNOVATION TRAIL LIVE with live demonstrations
- Free access to dedicated hire industry PR pre-, during and post-event • Free 100-word web listing and show guide entry
- Promotional show banners and flashes for use on your own literature, advertisements, email signatures, etc...
- A chance to be included in the Executive Hire News Show Preview and Review
For stand pricing please contact Lee Westney on 0207 973 4630 or firstname.lastname@example.org
"There were plenty of positive changes at this years' show. I think it looked fresh and new and the way in which there had been movement of companies and their stands worked well. We were delighted with our new stand."
Kirsty Birch, Arcotherm
"The organisation was really good. All staff were really helpful...thank you."
Gary Povall, Champion Generators
"Keep up the good work, we enjoyed the 2019 Show"
Sherie Llaneta, Muck- truck UK Ltd
"The show looked great, the layout, new colours and carpets really helped freshen it up and make it look great."
Glenn Chapman, Trelawny SPT Ltd